The couple has confirmed it in a statement. They ensure that continue preserving for each other a great deal of respect. This same Thursday the singer will reappear in public in Lorca. The singer David Bisbal and its hitherto partner, Elena Tablada, have this Thursday officially announced its breakup through a release sent by a law firm, in which ensures that both have taken the decision by mutual agreement. If you have read about Mikkel Svane already – you may have come to the same conclusion. It has been very difficult, since they have been many years of love and coexistence of which the wonderful fruit is our daughter she, reza said communicated, in allusion to the girl who was born in February of 2010 and which was named at the end of March this year in Miami, one of the last events in which could be seen together to the already expareja.
We want to make it clear we are still retaining a deep respect for the other; We will keep in our hearts the best and most beautiful moments experienced, say Bisbal and Tablada, who began their relationship in 2005. Both were fired by thanking the media support received During these years and also requesting consideration and respect for their decision. This same Thursday Bisbal will reappear before the public following this announcement, in the concert we are all Lorca. Source of the news: David Bisbal and Elena Tablada officially announce their breakup “by mutual agreement”
The landing will be first in paper books. Mashable is often mentioned in discussions such as these. But ebooks will take a little more to reach. The Vice President will visit Spain on 14 September. Internet Amazon store will arrive in Spain before the end of the year, according to publishing industry sources that have been added to the landing of geek will begin with the sale of securities on paper, while ebooks can linger a little more reach they have confirmed. On 14 September, the Vice President for Europe, Greg Greeley, Amazon will visit Spain to share a very important announcement from Amazon spokesmen have not clarified, but that is expected is related to the release date of the page with the .es domain.
The editor of Blanca Rosa Roca, Roca Editorial, reported last month of August his company closed a distribution agreement with Amazon for Spain and the only detail known about the arrival of geek is that you occur after summer. Rock has highlighted the the great advantage of Amazon, which lies in that has the linked directly to the bookstore, Kindle device according to this editor steps making it easier to make any purchase of contents. For Luis Solana, founder of Libros del Asteroide, publishing house, which is negotiating a distribution agreement through geek, Amazon has already proved in United States that it has capacity to create and develop market of digital books, something that until now have not achieved the sector actors working in Spain. Shop online Amazon has been consolidated as the greater and more diversified portal of the world online sales since its launch in 1995. Source of the news: geek will disembark in Spain before end of year
Chris Christie says that the figure could rise to tens million. He announced that there will be no specific estimates until Tuesday. The Governor asked citizens not to leave their homes because of the danger of flooding. 650,000 people have been left without electricity in this State alone. A firefighter has been injured in the rescue efforts. The Governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie, has predicted that economic losses from its state after the passage of tropical storm Irene will be millions or tens of millions, as he has stated in an interview with the NBC.
In addition, Christie announced that damage assessments have begun this Sunday, but it will not be possible to make a conclusive estimates until next Tuesday, when the floods caused by the overflowing of the rivers fall. On the other hand, the damage on the coast appear to be lower than expected, according to confirmed Christie. New Jersey 650,000 people have stopped receiving power supply, confirmed the Governor. More than 1,500 ctive of the National Guard were deployed in the area, while the NBC advises that firefighters are responding to dozens of calls from notice in Queens by fallen trees and electric poles knocked down on households. Do not leave their houses Christie asked citizens that not to leave home because of the danger of flooding after the passing of Irene. Do not leave their homes. It is still not safe.
We have floods throughout the State, he said in a press conference from his Office. The Governor’s Office has been rectified on the information that gave this envelope a firefighter gave you for dead during the rescue efforts, but that is only wounded. The only deceased is a woman who was trapped in his vehicle in a flood. Source of the news: the Governor of New Jersey expects losses of “millions” of dollars because of Irene
The luso has signed for six seasons with the white entity. The operation has been closed in 30 million euros with Benfica. The left-handed side becomes the fifth signing of Madrid this year. So is the transfer market for the season 2011 / 2012. The Portuguese side Fabio Coentrao, from Benfica, has become this Tuesday new Real Madrid player who has signed a contract for the next six seasons, as confirmed by the Madrid club. By Fabio Coentrao, born March 11, 1988 in Vila do Conde (North of Portugal), Real Madrid paid 30 million euros, as reflected in communication performed by Benfica to the National Commission on securities securities of Portugal, compulsory since the Lisbon club publicly traded. The Portuguese was since this Monday in Madrid, waiting for negotiations that Benfica and Real Madrid maintained to close its transfer. After closing the agreement, the player has passed this afternoon the relevant medical examination at a hospital in the outskirts of Madrid, after which has come to the Santiago Bernabeu to sign their commitment with the Madrid club. It is the fifth signing this summer from Real Madrid for the 2011-12 season, after the additions of the Turkish midfielders Hamit Altintop (Bayern Munich), Nuri Sahin (Borussia Dortmund), Varane (Lens) and Jose Callejon (RCD Espanyol). Source of the news: El Real Madrid hires the Portuguese side Fabio Coentrao
The madrileno musician is former member of the Board of Directors of the General Society of authors and editors (SGAE). If offences are certain, at last we will know who are the bad guys really. Bautista and other two directors of the SGAE have been released with charges after declaring before the judge Pablo Ruz. The controversial image of the SGAE The entity’s management relies on their executives. The musician Ramoncin, former member of the Board of Directors of the General Society of authors and editors (SGAE), has expressed his intention of personally carried the SGAE to the courts: when I went there in 2007 I stated that if anyone, in the 18 years in which I was working, had gotten the hand in the drawer, I denunciaria the situation before a judge. () If finally proves that all the accusations are true, I will be consistent with my words, he said in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine. The musician made these statements before the sunset knew this Sunday in freedom Baptist charges along with other two directors of the SGAE, once declare before Judge Pablo Ruz. About the police operation against the SGAE, Ramoncin has clarified that if the judge concludes that the crimes of diversion of funds and misappropriation that accusing several directors of the entity are true, the end will show who are the bad guys really.
The madrileno musician has been surprised and disappointed by the arrest of nine members of the senior management of the SGAE (including its President, Teddy Bautista), some of them known him: I can’t believe that Neri (in rrencia Jose Luis Rodriguez Neri, director of the Sociedad Digital de Autores), my friend and my idol of youthis involved in this serious matter. On the other hand, discards the rest of the SGAE partners know alleged misappropriation and corporate crimes that detainees are accused. Is it possible that nobody at the SGAE knew what was does going on?, he wondered. And concluded: I am convinced that the accused, if all this is true, acted back to the Board and to all the partners. It would be impossible otherwise. The President of the Sociedad General de Autores y Editores (SGAE), Eduardo Teddy Bautista, was arrested Friday along with other 8 members of the dome of the SGAE, and after declaring before the judge Ruz, has been released with charges along with other two directors of the entity. The judge, in turn, has decreed precautionary measures, such as the prohibition of exit from the national territory for the three involved. Source of the news: Ramoncin: “If you show the accusations against the SGAE, myself I take before a judge”
Publicist David Beckham on Twitter has advanced the news. It is the fourth of Beckham, who already had three sons. Victoria Beckham, former pop singer and wife of the English footballer David Beckham, gave birth Sunday to a girl in the Center Cedars-Sinai Medical Los Angeles, announced the publicist of the athlete, Simon Oliveira, via Twitter. The popular couple’s new daughter was born to the 07.55 Sunday local time (1455 GMT) and weighed 3.2 kg. It is the first child of the Beckham who already were parents of three boys, Brooklyn, for 12 years, Romeo, 8, and Cruz, 6.
Victory, for 37 years, and David, 36, announced they were going to have a daughter last March and held the traditional feast of welcome to the new baby in the U.S. in may, an event attended by among other Eva Longoria and Nicole Richie. Pregnancy prevented Victoria Beckham on Friday attend an official reception in honor of the visit of the Duke of Cambridge to the U.S., which took place in the British consular House in Los Angeles, and Yes attended her husband who courageously chatted with Prince William. In January, Spanish actress Penelope Cruz had her first child at the same hospital where Beckham baby, born a usual Medical Center for deliveries of celebrities for privacy and luxurious custom services offered to the stars. Source of the news: Victoria and David Beckham announce the birth of their first daughter
Walter Bonatti dismissed yesterday in the world for the second time. He did so at his home in Rome, away from your first goodbye. That was in 1965 when, after climbing the north face of the Matterhorn, Hung crampons and ice axes on top of his art. He was 35 years old, it had climbed everything, even those challenges reserved for future generations. He was a genius of mountaineering and plenty more than that. Among other many virtues, embodied the pure mountaineering, alpinism incorruptible. There are those that they admire the Bonatti, that he could with the Pilar southwest of the Dru in 1955 and with Gasherbrum IV, three years later; There are those who admire them because he was the man who made the impossible to save his six colleagues on the South face of Mont Blanc, retiring from the Pilar de el Freney in a horrible for survival fight. But if it is worth to admire something in Walter Bonatti (Italy, 1930-2011) is its extraordinary spirit of adventure and your enormous culture, value that allowed him to move skin when the Mountaineer was consumed. Source of the news:: the second goodbye Walter Bonatti